bed bugs!!

so i think we have bed bugs... :/ im not sure....
me and my daughter have a few red bumps on our body but my SO does not.
we all sleep in the same bed though. my SIL saw my daughters and said it looked like a bed bug bite that her kids gets. then we got a letter on our door today from the apt complex saying there is a case of bed bugs on the rise in our area. im not sure if they are bed bugs...

like i said SO does not have ANY.... i havent noticed anything ive looked in our bed lining and nothing.(in the past though) we havent had any nights at a hotel or anyone staying over here that could bring them. how can i get rid of them if it is that and/or kill them?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:46 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the apartments need to spray. they are soooo tiny that u are probably missing them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on May. 26, 2010

• They're actually visible to the naked eye anonymous.
    momnbabygirl you need to have the apts spray.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on May. 26, 2010

• The whole complex needs to be sprayed! They hide during the day and come out at night. Everyone should be getting bit, though. These bugs are tough to get rid of from what I have heard and researched. My husband stays in hotels all the time so I'm always afraid he is going to bring these things home. I would lose my mind!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on May. 26, 2010