Have you ever had a g spot orgasm?

I have never had one. Is it hard to reach? Whats the best way to have one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmmmmm good question! lol!!! how can u really tell??? Maybe i have but i cant say for sure! lmao
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 6:06 AM on May. 26, 2010

• From what i have heard you will know when you have one. But i have no clue what it delp like never had one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes I have. It is very intense almost scary at first lol.. It is very powerful. Hard to explain tho. I have mine when I have hubby sitting in a chair and I lean back. The g spot is right behind the pubic bone at about 12 o'clock. Its only about a inch to 2 inches inside.. The hard part is finding it. It is usually right behind the clitoris on the inside. The more turned on you are the easier for you to hit it and if you add clit stimulation at the same time OMG look out.. You can look online too to help you find it. We are all different so what works for me may not work for you. Happy hunting!!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:13 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Nope...I wish I could though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I have at least one every time I have sex, but I usually have multiples (I never had multiples before my Husband and I got Together, hehe). I had my first "Big O" at 16 and they've only gotten better since!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 8:58 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Good God yes! My hubby learned how to do it and I LOVE it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:30 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes. Two words: kitchen table. The angle is perfect. It's the only good sex I've had with just one orgasm (as opposed to multiples), but that one makes up for about 20 others, it's that good.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:53 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Yep Dh is a mechanic and is really good with his hands.
    Also doing reverse cowgirl for me works everytime.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 10:41 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Oh, good god, it is sooooo good, you never want to go back to regulare after that. And just like a previous person posted, if you have clitoral stimulation at the same time, it is even better. I have actually had a g-spot and clitoral orgasm at the same time.

My husband read exact instructions about how to do it in a book and then tried it out this one time, I wasn't even expecting it. He performed oral sex at the same time, so I was totally relaxed and wasn't really trying to make it happen because I didn't know he was trying to make anything happen....he was just trying it all on his own. If you want to learn a lot of stuff with exact instructions try, "She Comes First" and for your reading, "He Comes Second."
    hapullymareed

Answer by hapullymareed at 1:05 PM on May. 26, 2010