What would you do?

Ever heard of this program? They have scenarios and wait to see what strangers do in a certain situation. A woman looking battered and beaten walks into a restaurant with her boyfriend, as they are there he starts to verbally abuse her loud enough for others to hear and intimidates her constantly while she looks terrified of the man. He grabs at her and threatens her, would you say something and step in to defend her? or would you mind your own business and ignore?

Asked by older at 8:22 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • That's a tough one!  My first instinct would be to step in and defend her and probably call the police, unfortunately if that happened she would probably get a lot more abuse when they got home.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:30 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I don't think I would step in by myself. I would ask for help from other people. If nobody wants to help I would call 911.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I agree with beeky if you do something it could make it worse on her later. But i would feel horrible if i didn't do anything.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:46 AM on May. 26, 2010

• it all depends on if my son was with me... if he was i would just call the police... if he wasnt i would do something... like say something. if she went to the bathroom i would follow her and try to help her. when i was younger i would have done something crazy to him... i was a little impulsive.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:28 AM on May. 26, 2010

• If she's choosing to stay with him than there's nothing anyone can do.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:38 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I would call 911 and hope and pray that they got their quickly.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:45 AM on May. 26, 2010