what??

So i just found out I am pregnant... I didn't know until I started showing... and I didn't even really have much movement either... found out at 7 months... Any way... I was about to tell my boyfriend when he just brought it up on his own... saying... that either I gained a lot of weight out of no where(15-20 pounds) or that I am pregnant...and he said that if i was pregnant he would kill it... but im not sure if he was being an asshole(because he usually is).. we do have a 11 month old baby... he loves him and takes care of him very well... and they have an awesome bond. but he gets stressed out easily too.. but will never never hurt him... any way.. if i tell him and he doesnt love me or this new baby and doesnt want anything to do with it but loves his other kid? is that even possible? or do you think he is in a stage of denial himself. I have to tell him today... and i dont want to be alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you need to find a good man. Good luck. Only an awful person would say something like that, period. I don't care if he was stressed or what. You don't want that raising your children. Get out of there and find a real man. Or just get out of there and be an awesome mom on your own. Best of luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 26, 2010

• I would remind him that HE was part of creating this new child and to be a man and be responsible or get the heck on down the road! I'd also clue him in on what makes babies and tell him to get himself fixed if he doesn't want more children!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:31 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Ar you afraid of him? Do you think he would do something to you when you told him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Ok so he's got some serious issues if he would even joke about hurting a baby. My husband and I were no where near ready when we had our first baby and then 6 months later we found out we were 4 and a half months along with #2! Its alot to handle when you're having babies back to bac. The last thing you need is someone being immature and giving you cause to worry. Sounds like its time for a serious chat and possibly time to move on. You and your kids come first, you are better off alone that with someone like that. God will send you someone else that will love you and your babies. Keep your head clear and dont stress, its not good for the baby.
    beccalamecca

Answer by beccalamecca at 1:18 PM on May. 26, 2010