Whenever you go to your favorite fast food drive thru do you usually get the service they advertise?

Not so much the service but the food for example I love Dairy Queen and we have one location about 10 mins. away but for some reason it does not taste the same as I remembered it but we have another DQ in another location but that one is 25 mins. away and I rather drive to that one at least they taste bettter as I remembered it. what could it be? could it be the owners or the management run? we also have a Sonic 3 mins away and same thing I try to give them a chance I tell myself well maybe it's the cook that worked that day so I come back and the food is not all that so again I'd rather go elsewhere. Why is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I don't understand how it's different, but yeah it is. I spent a while working in a fast food restaurant and they have their preset things like portions and the way everything is supposed to cook. It sounds weird, but I've found that the better the customer service and the quicker they are, the better the food tastes. If someone's rude, it just makes it a little less enjoyable, even if it's the same food.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:25 AM on May. 26, 2010