Mirena

PLEASE...anyone have experiences to share about the Mirena IUD...I am supposed to go get it tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should. I have heard great stuff about it. and my doctor that I trust says its great, but I read all kinds of horror stories about it. What are your experiences with it...good and bad?

Roisin07

Asked by Roisin07 at 9:46 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Health

• I love mine and have had it for 4 months. I switched from the Paraguard. I had the Paraguard for a year and hated it. I bled all the time and caused so many health issues.
    The Mirena saved my life and I have had only 2 periods and very short and spotting. I love it.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 9:49 AM on May. 26, 2010

• i loved it for the first year, then i started getting crazy moody, bleeding EVERYtime i had sex, and feeling pregnant all the time, so i had it removed.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 12:35 PM on May. 26, 2010