Do you share a Facebook or Myspace with your spouse?

I share both with my husband. BIG MISTAKE! First let me just say that all the friends we have on both of the websites are mine. Ok except for one friend. I knew going in that we would have problems, but I thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt. NO, NO, NO and NO. It's been a disaster. He asks questions upon questions...like why did they post a comment on that pic? Or what is that comment on the wall post? Dude, i don't know!?! So yesterday I took him off and told him to get his own. How about you ladies has it been a good or bad experience for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• We have so many friends between the 2 of us that it wouldn't work. he has full access to my account and I on his but it's never an issue. He is rarely on and I get on to chat with old friends but that's about it..
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:01 AM on May. 26, 2010

• We both have our own, but we know each others' passwords and info for any and all accounts. He's got his friends and I have mine and we both share some.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:04 AM on May. 26, 2010

• he can access my facebook anytime.. I am in touch with all of our friends there... he just doesnt really care for social networking.. but he occasioanlly gets on if he has time. I have no problems.. I have nothing to hide.
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 10:06 AM on May. 26, 2010

• We both have our own facebook but we are able to access the other one's if we wanted to. About the only thing my hubs does on FB is play the games, he rarely puts up a post or makes any replies.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:12 AM on May. 26, 2010

• We share a Myspace, but have our own Facebook. but we have the same passwords just different emails and we mostly have the same friends. We don't have problems with either one of them.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:16 AM on May. 26, 2010

• No, we don't share. He doesn't have time for that stuff, and even if he did he wouldn't spend time on it. I let him look at mine when there is something interesting, but he really isn't that interested most of the time. Neither am I though. I have some of his family members on my FB as friends. If they really want to get ahold of him they just call him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 26, 2010

• At the moment No however I use my social networks mainly for my home businesses. But he is starting his and wants us to be friends and I am leaning to the answer NO. Lol I don't need to share everything with him just because I am married to him.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:25 AM on May. 26, 2010

• We don't share an account on them, but we are friends with each other on them. We can see everything the other is doing, and we could, if we ever wanted, have access to the account and read e-mails and such. We don't really see a need to share an account on there. We each have our own friends, none of our friends really know each other, so to share an account, to me anyway (and I'm pretty sure he agrees) would be purely as a way to shout to the world, "hey, we're together!". And I think the relationship status pretty much says that. I see no problem with it for those who want to do it that way, I just don't see the point for us.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:29 AM on May. 26, 2010

• NO, I would not SHARE an account. However, we both have our own FB and MS accounts. We have mutual friends, but then I have friends he does not and he has friends I do not. I mean seriously, we both had a life before we met each other. We have complete trust in our relationship (and no it didn't come easy, we worked hard at it) and we both know each other's passwords, but neither of us ever find the need to "check up" on the other's account. Heck we sit next to each other on the couch and do our Facebooking. Your husband sounds a little insecure if he's asking about why someone comments on a particular picture or why they made such n such a comment. Seems as if you may have more issues in your relationship than just sharing a FB page.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 10:42 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Didn't share a FB page with my STBX. He wanted NO part of it at first, said it was like myspace and I'm 'not allowed' on myspace. Well, after reading my page over my shoulder every night, he finally created a page. He blew off all his friends after he met me so he was adding people from high school, work friends, and my sisters. Now that we're divorcing, my sisters took him off and I took his family members off. I don't think sharing a page is a good idea - we are individuals!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:01 AM on May. 26, 2010