I am planning a girls night and was wondering if anyone has some easy, neat ideas for finger/snack foods

Redopal

Asked by Redopal at 10:59 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My favorite & it goes very quicly - tomato mozzerella bites

Buy some cherry tomatoes, bunch of fresh basil, small balls of fresh mozzerella. Put one of each on a tooth pic, salt & pepper to taste.

Once you have enough, make a dipping sauce of balsamic vinegar & olive oil. Here is a link w/ better directions. I always make more than this. Every time i have made them, they go in a matter of minutes. Especially in Summer time as it is a fresh yummy snack.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Tomato-and-Mozzarella-Bites/Detail.aspx

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:04 AM on May. 26, 2010

• mini sausage links cooked in pot of BBQ sauce... Always seem to be a hit. Everywhere I've been that has them... people eat them non stop, and usually need a refill. : )
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:06 AM on May. 26, 2010

• meatballs, turkey rollups, ham, cream cheese and a dill pickle wrapped in a flour tortilla and cut into pinwheels, spinach artichoke dip,, and bruschetta
    cut and toast french bread
    the night before cut really good tomatos about 2- 3lbs in bite size chunks
    add 4-10 cloves of minced garlic,, use fresh I love garlic so I use alot!
    1 cup chopped fresh basil
    salt and pepper to taste
    1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil,, marinade in fridge and serve on toast,, yummy and have fun!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:16 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Artichoke dip, stuffed mushrooms, mexican dip, mini tacos, baked brie....yum!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:57 PM on May. 26, 2010

• hummus
    cheeseless nachos
    stuffed peppers

that's all i can think of off the top of my head. send me a message offlist if you would like any recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 6:02 PM on May. 26, 2010