Governments wants your retirement, 401k

I said this will happen and you call me nuts!
I is nice to say I told you so :)
http://www.goldworth.com/lewrockwell.html

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:05 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well good thing i just emtied my 401K...LOL! everyone thought i should leave it, but it took it all out & closed the account.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:12 AM on May. 26, 2010

• oops IT IS nice...
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:07 AM on May. 26, 2010

• smart girl, you should be proud to you knew to take it out.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:18 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Do you have a current link that isn't an advertisement to buy gold and silver? I know that this idea is being tossed around, but your link is trying to sell gold. I can't take that as a real news source. How about something that is actually in the news arena and from the last week or so?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 26, 2010

• anon at :18:
    www.google.com
    That might help :)
    Anonymous

• You must be the brain child of the Dream act question. Thanks for the pointers, but I know how to google. I even looked for a current link from this week from an actual news source and couldn't find one. If the op wants to have a serious conversation about the subject matter, she should come prepared. Just like you should, dear.
    Anonymous

• LOL...Google has a billion articles that cover millions of topics and she expects us to fall for that ? LOL. I read the Links and I saw these as political bloggers and some who have something to sell. Same old same old. .....yawn......
    Anonymous

• Gammie, not exactly a trustworthy source. And even Congressman Cmaps' letter says it's been discussed. That doesn't make it a reality.

But hell. They can have all $400 in my IRA. I intend to work until I drop dead anyway. Staying home is too damn boring.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:53 PM on May. 26, 2010