What is one reason that you love your SO?

It's so hard to distinguish between loving someone and being in love with them. Can you name 1 thing that factualizes that you are "in love" with your SO or one reason why you are "in love"?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:54 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think love is an action and "in love" is a feeling"

I love my SO because I choose to.

I am in love with him when he surprises me, or treats my dd with gentle kidness, or makes me laugh...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 26, 2010

• hmmm. i think that one of the reasons i love him is because he loves me, we have a child together, and hes there for me if i need something. a reason that im "in love" with him is just the way we are together, the way we can be silly together, just say things that make no sense while were rolling around in bed together cuddleing.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:58 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Are you kidding? I have yet to get out of bed today... Yet, he has made breakfast, washed dishes, cleaned the kitchen and offered to rub my shoulders... He's the best part of pregnancy! lol At the moment he's making lunch for the kids and getting laundry in... He's SuperManny! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:59 AM on May. 26, 2010

• He makes me laugh every day. He's my best friend

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:07 PM on May. 26, 2010

• He can always make me laugh

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 PM on May. 26, 2010