Can your 13 month old blow thier nose?

My toddler is 15 months old now but since she was 13 months, she has been able to blow her nose! I find this amazing,lol. Most kids..actually EVERY kid that i've ever came across, including my own other children always blow out of thier mouths when you say "blow your nose",lol at least until they are like 3 or 4.
It makes life so much easier that she can blow out of her nose! I swear..this may sound like a stupid thing but I'm telling you..right now she is in mid faucet flow like boogers and for her to be able to blow them out instead of having a stuffy-runny nose is great,lol.I have never seen anything like it. I think she should be put in the book of guiness worlds records,lol. j/k :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mine could. I think it was because I taught her how a puppy sniffs and it just translated into blowing the nose.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:05 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yup my son could at that age too... although the blowing isn't very strong it helps some.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:53 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes both of my twins can. Not that amazing, really. Now if they could only figure out how to change their own diaper and throw it away, I'd truly be amazed.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 12:45 PM on May. 27, 2010