EW. Does your childrens dad wipe the kids nose with his shirt?

Mine does. Now the toddler is in the habit of it. We went to the thrift store last night and was just looking around. My DH was holding our daughter and she sneezed. She automatically grabbed his shirt and wiped her nose on it, LOL. Right in public..with other people standing there and they seen it too.
I say..he got what he deserved! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Don' worry. People have seen lots of dads do the same thing or worse. They don't get it!
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 12:05 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i used to do that with my daughter. however, out in public, i would make sure i had kleenex with me...but ya there were times at home where i just used my shirt
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:10 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My husband does it and 9 times outta 10 anyone that sees goes, "Awwww what a good dad!"
    He's sacrificing his own shirt! Could be worse! He could get mad that the kid got snot on his super expensive designer shirt! Or throw the kid at you when he needed tissue. I'd say be happy with what you got!
    Anonymous

• This^^^
    Anonymous

• I do it too if it is handy, who cares it is a shirt! :)
    Anonymous

• My DH (his daddy) doesn't but I do if I need to. Usually I use a wipe.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 1:35 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I don't think my husband does that, but I DO!!! I mean, I always prefer a tissue, but if there's none to be found... it's just a little snot, and my clothes are disgusting, anyway, by the time I have fed the kids lunch... If I don't get the snot out of the way, my toddler and preschool will deal with it on their own... I'd rather get it off their faces.
    Anonymous

• My husband uses his hand, which I think is disgusting. He usually does it while I'm on my way with a Kleenex!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 3:37 PM on May. 26, 2010

• my kids dad pick their noses with his bare fingers....it grosses me out
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 8:11 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My kids' snot just doesn't really gross me out. My little one has allergies and a CONSTANT stream out of her nose. I just simply can't worry about it, it's on me whether I like it or not!
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 9:12 PM on May. 26, 2010