Would u be mad? (a case of the ex question)

Would u be mad if your man's ex still had pics of them posted on the net talkin about this is her man. I mean it's pretty obvious that he doesn't want her anymore. He never goes around her and he's always w/ me if he's not working. He says she's probably trying to put up a front or whatever but he can't do anything about it. He already asked her once to take them down but she recently re posted them. I mean she's coming off as pathetic because everyone knows even her friends and family but I find it annoying and I wish she would quit it. Am I over reacting and I should just let her live in her fantasy world or would you be equally mad also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• i'd be mad too, you can get your man to ask the admin on the website to take them down they can't post pics of anyone w/o their permission
    Anonymous

• I'd laugh myself silly at how pathetic she is.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Let her make a fool of herself. There not much you can do about other then confronting her. but why go through the trouble shes not worth getting upset over.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:13 PM on May. 26, 2010

• As long as everyone knows that he is your man, then who cares if she wants to live her little fantasy world??? I would be pretty amused if a woman had pictures of my husband on her page saying its her man....Thanks for agreeing how hot my hubby is!!!! No, it wouldn't bother me in the least :) My husband comes home to me every night.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 12:15 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Well if your boyfriend doesnt want anything to do with her, you will look very pety and not as attractive to him if you do or say anything about it, just let it go, yes it would be annoying, but you want to still look like a strong, confident, sexy, classy woman, so be that, and just let her do her thing. Hopefully she will move on soon, but your boyfriend will be more attracted to you if you just dont say anything about it, or even better say something like " I understand why she would be in denial about loosing such a gorgeous wonderful amaizing man, really I feel bad for her". But be really geniuine about it, that way your boyfriend will think you are amaizing, and you will have the prize she wont.
    Anonymous

• She's probably doing it to control your life. Don't give her that power. Stop going to her page and get on with your life. You know the truth. You shouldn't be caring what she says or does

Answer by admckenzie at 12:20 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I say let that be a reminder to her every time she looks at them... of what she DOESNT have. : ) She's only torturing herself really.

Just force yourself to see it in another light. She wants you to be mad (so it seems) She probably gets kicks thinking of how much it must annoy you.

You need to stop looking at them or for them. So that you don't stress yourself over it, and so it doesn't become an issue in your current relationship.

I bet she'd love it if you two fought over this.

So for you and your relationship ignore her, and her immature attempts to twitch your nerves.

( like anon one said..... you can also report it to the admin. your DH and say please remove them) However she'll only repost. and she'll know then it's bothering you. ) So I ultimately say let her be dumb, and don't give her an ounce more of your time, or your emotion. She isn't worth it clearly.

Good luck
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:20 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My dh's ex does the exact same thing. I just laugh and let it go, she obviously has some sort of mental problem. They haven't been together in 3 years and she still talks about how she misses "their couch" or "their garbage can" lol. Just ignore her and make sure your guy does the same. She'll just continue to make herself look like a psycho freak.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 1:02 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Cont'd... So i told DH when we got off the phone with her, that if he did it, i would leave him. It didn't never happen. I think that the ex never intended on doing such a thing, she just wanted to bring it up, to get me upset, because she knew he would not be man enough to say NO. She never mentioned it again, i don't think she was really going to do it. That was just another one of her dumb ideas to start a fight between me and DH, and boy it did. I almost left him over it, for agreeing to do such a thing. I told him, that what he should have told her, that he would be willing to take the kids to a portrait studio and have HIS picture made with them, but NOT with her in it too. They could have done it separately. They both could have had their picture made with the kids, but separately. Its been over 25 yrs. ago, and i still get angry when i think about that one. My DH was just dumb back then, and was very much a WIMP.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:32 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I say ignore her pics and posts and post your own! But never let her know she got to you, that is what she wants to do. If she can cause a problem with y'all she wins.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:48 AM on May. 27, 2010