What is you alter ego? Do you have two personality?

I am 22 and I discover that I have an alter ego. When my daughter is gone to visit her father the real me comes out. I cant act this way around her because I dont want her to see the other me. Anyone else feel that way? Dont be rude....because I will respond back with an attitude. Just to let you know.

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 12:29 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep I have one, I call her simone,She is my sexy and wild side. the way i use to be before i had kids. My mom calls hers ebony and my best calls hers peaches. I kknow it sounds weird but I think everyone should have a alter ego. It the person you are without all the fears and doubts you have about yourself
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:47 PM on May. 26, 2010