creepy...weird... OR just trying to suck up????

so my SIL has been a big ol' meanie for years, even got worse when my other SIL decided to marry my husbands brother, i think the other SIL always told her what to do and say and they both were never nice to me...well they didnt have much of what you call friends. they had each other, sometimes people would teasingly call them "carpet munchers" they needed to be side by side. they dressed alike and did everything together.

one day my other SIL divorced my husband's brother and and left the city to live with her mom. now no one hears of this other SIL because she dropped everyone from this side out of her life.

now the one SIL that was always mean to me...decides to put pictures up of me and her on MIL"s fridge of her bday last year.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think she's lonely and trying to replace the other one with you. And probably trying to get brownie points so you will deal with her.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 12:56 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I don't even understand the question
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:42 PM on May. 26, 2010

• there was two SIL's that were in the family. one was the hubby's sis and the other was the brother's wife. when i say "other SIL" i meant the brother's wife
    Anonymous