Do you find Black Women mean and unapproachable ?

I'm Black and I have been told this by white women before. I was shocked, I think of myself easy going and friendly. Sometimes I have a bad day and I'm not smiling ear to ear but it doesn't mean I'm angry. Also before you start talking about Racism save it. My husband is white :0)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope in fact I find I enjoy a black woman's company better than white. I'm white. They know how to laugh more and have fun. Just down to earth. Even their tempers are funny. One of my closest friends is a black male. He is halarious!
    Anonymous

• not at all...i find black women easier to talk to than white women..as a matter of fact all my girlfriends are black but one
    ihave10kids

Answer by ihave10kids at 12:51 PM on May. 26, 2010

• lol, really? I think there is women of all colors that seem totally unapproachable because they just look plain mean and scary,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:54 PM on May. 26, 2010

• no. my best friend is black is she is incredibly sweet and approachable. =oP
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 12:54 PM on May. 26, 2010

• no more so than white women. and around here everyone is mean. and all the women are catty. it's stupid. for the last time, I dont want your man! lol
    Anonymous

• no not all of them, but sometimes yeah. depends on where from too, like i live in NY - grew up in NY - and there are alot of black girls here who i guess try and act tough, because thats just the way people from NY are, but i would say the black and hispanic people go overboard with it. alot of them do seem to act like they dont like white people. but i lived in FL for a couple of yrs - and the black girls there were so much nicer.
    but its that way with all races really, not just black people.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:56 PM on May. 26, 2010

• No way,,, I wonder what kind of white women you know!!! I love my black friends!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:57 PM on May. 26, 2010

• op, maybe I just look mean lol!
    Anonymous

• I'm black too and I say no
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:58 PM on May. 26, 2010

• op, If I don't know a person I'm very quiet maybe that makes me seem that way.

Anonymous