Needing some Cancer friendly meals, have any?

I'm so nauseous, nothing tastes good or right at all. I'm miserable. If you know any cancer friendly meals.? They have to be beyond simple & easy. DH can't cook the best. Plus+ since we're jobless. We can't afford much. But I'd Love, love any good ideas, suggestions etc.. Thank you in advance for any ideas or any replies.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:58 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What do you like to eat? How about baked red potatoes? I'm thinking carbohydrates might be easier for your system. Do you like those no-bake Jello brand cheesecakes or do you have to watch your sugar? My sisters and I made them all through high school. Do you like cottage cheese? Pair that with fruit, or do you like yogurt? There are some tasty ones without sugar. The Yoplait ones. Lemon is really good. We really like popsicles in my home, again there are some with no sugar added and they are good.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 1:08 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I know my cousin was having this problem. He found that drinking protein drinks and gatorade helped the first couple days after chemo before he could really eat. Then he'd have some rice (brown) with veggies in it (some peas and carrots) and then the days up until his next chemo session (he'd go every two weeks) he'd be able to add more veggies and fruits. Try some unsweetened apple sauce and try fruit smoothies with frozen yogurt instead of plain yogurt. You can do it, and you can kick the cancer's ass!
    Anonymous

• Awww god bless you. Gatorade
    Anonymous

• Macrobiotic? I would stick with brown rice and simple meals, like stir-fried vegetables.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 PM on May. 26, 2010