Do you ever get the feeling that you are going to have the alzheimer disease when you get older?

I do and the thoguht frightens me.
I forget so many things. I think I am a prime canidate for ending up with alzheimers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Health

• I got a transfusion with a blood product with the human version of mad cow disease. It can be in your body for years and then become active and you loose your mind and die in months. It bothers me when people forget things and make jokes about mad cow disease. They don't have it in their body!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:34 PM on May. 26, 2010

• me too. it's a scary thought. my grandmother has it, and it is hard to even watch. it's so sad.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:13 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I was just telling my husband that right when I start the beginning stages I'm going to quit taking all of my meds. It seems like everyone ends up with alzheimers or some other disease. I'm just going to quit taking all medication and let nature take it's course.
    Anonymous

• Oh my gosh, Gailll!!! Thats awful! Hope you did a lawsuit on that?
    Anonymous