do you think?

ok, i think my daughter is so smart. she is 20 months and is talking in sentences. she is so cute and i love everything she does! i think she is the smartest and cutiest kid in the whole world!

do you feel the same about your child? what does your child do that seperates them from other kids? and what is the cutest thing they have ever done/said?

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 1:27 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to think that about my son, then he turned 10 and it all went out the window...LOL....just kidding, I still think he is the most amazing kid...he's done lots of cute things over the years.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:30 PM on May. 26, 2010

• yeah i think that too. hes definatly the most handsome cute baby in the world, so happy, smart, etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:40 PM on May. 26, 2010

• lol sounds like my baby, shes gonna be 2 in June and she says 3 word to 4 word sentences. She cries constantly to ride horses and be outside, she loves animals, and competed in 3 baby pageants and won all of them .. but i think everyone thinks their babies are super special lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:40 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My son was the same way at that age and still is advanced today. I think he is very smart and my husband says he's a genius. My mom and myself sometimes tell him not to get into a habit of saying that since when our son will be old enough to understand, his dad saying that could make him feel inadequate if he ever feels he didn't meet the genius standard in his mind. I think most of the amazing things about our son is due to us being invovled and encouraging him all along the way. He does countless things we laugh and are amazed over almost every single day, back when he was little it was every day that he did something that seemed to defy his development age. We love him so much and will continue to support him in ways that he will only excell.
    robertmommie

Answer by robertmommie at 1:56 PM on May. 26, 2010

• The cutest thing my toddler has done was when we were at the park one day.There was a little boy about the same age who had his plastic bucket taken away by another older child.Well he bent over a started crying.So my little girl went over to him,lay on her back on the ground right under his face so he could see her and said:"..top kying lil boy.." and gave him her shovel to share.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 2:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I think the same about Kiwi, who is 5 now. She does so many cute and kind things, so smart, I could go on all day. Yesterday, at the laundry mat, there was another woman with two baby boys, and one of them threw his pacifier across the floor. We were outside, and she asked if she could go in and give it back to her since it would be hard for her to bend down and get it holding a baby. Then she asked if it was okay for her to go to the bathroom to rinse it off and get the floor germs off of it so the little boy wouldn't get sick. When I said yes, keeping an eye on her (I was standing by the only exit to the place, so I let her go alone), she picked it up, washed it off, and gave it to the mom. I was so proud, she wanted to do it herself, I didn't even have to say anything about it. She is always doing things like that. She's learning to read and "reads" her books all the time, just telling stories based on the pictures.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:18 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My son is definately adorable! He is going to melt hearts with those big blue eyes and that smile of his! He is definately very smart. He's 20 months. He knows how to sing his ABC's though he still has trouble with some letters. He knows how to count to five, though one and five are still hard for him to say. He catches onto things very easily. He is very attentive and observes everything. He mimics very easily, which helps him catch onto things easily. I think he's a very smart kid. He's definately going to be an engenier or something of that nature. He loves to see how things work.

I think every mother thinks their kids is the cutest and smartest kid. I definately think my son is.

My daughter is six months and is adorable too. She has great hand-eye coordination. Great power over her body and how she wants to move. She's already walking assisted. I mean, she's a smart kid too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:31 PM on May. 26, 2010