How to make a boy

so i know that question sounds funny but im wonderis there a certain way i can have sex to make my chances of having a boy higher. and moms who have boys please answer i think yall know best how u made ur sons k thanks and no mean comments please if u have nothing nice to say dont say it

angyboo89

Asked by angyboo89 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You are MORE likely to have a boy if you have sex on or the day after your ovulate. Statistically boy sperm swim faster but die faster so if your egg is there waiting it is more likely to be a boy sperm that gets there first. Of course, the only way to be sure is using selective in vitro, and even then your chances are not 100% : )
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 4:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I agree with the person before me. I have one boy now and one boy on the way. We had sex everyday. But I still think it comes down to a 50/50 shot....good luck..here's wishin' a bouncy baby boy your way!
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• sounds odd but yes i agree with the people above me as well as masturbating after sex it helps the sperm tmi i know but if it will help you than thats great
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2008