s/o if you know someone who commited sucide - what method did they use?

The other post got me thinking.. the one girl in HS who killed herself - did it by using her dads gun... i knew another girl who was Really close to doing it but had no means to kill herself in a way she knew she couldnt be saved. she almost hung herself - got the rope ready and everything - but didnt do it.. because she feared suviving and being disabled and a burdon (her words) to her family. One girl did it out of depression. the other because she was being molested. if you know someone who killed themselves.. how did they do it?

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 1:42 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Rather morbid question.
    Anonymous

• That's a little morbid. Why do you care about something like that? It's tragic and painful. Find something else to inquire about.
    Anonymous

• One of my best HS friends called his Grandma, told him what he was doing and said that he's sorry and pulled the trigger with her still on the phone. Shot himself in the head.
    My little sisters best friends sister killed herself on Mother's day. I'm not sure how she did it but she had 3 elem. aged kids she left behind. Her identical twin sister borrowed money to go out of state to go to the funeral and try to help with her kids, while she was their, her sisters husband treated her really bad like it was her fault and wouldn't even let her take a pinch of ashes to bring home and set free where they let their moms ashes go. Anyhow, she came home, got drunk and took every pill she could get her hands on trying to kill herself. Her 10 year old daughter came home and found her and called the cops. Her kids have been taken by the state and she's in a hospital.
    Anonymous

• My friend from high school shot herself in the chest in '07.She was 35. She lived for 15 minutes. She suffered greatly,choking on her own blood in her lungs. She'd been living as a man,and was going to be getting sexual reassignment surgery that next year. We're not sure what led up to the suicide. She hid so much from us.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:50 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Both boys I knew hung themselves.
    Anonymous

• my friend shot himself with his dad's gun at his parents house in their living room
    Anonymous

• GSW

Hanging
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:02 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i know it is morbid... um.. duh. just process it on a surface level and if you cannot take the heat - get the hell outta the kitchen.. jk ... i am asking because i kept seeing these replies on the other suicide post saying - gun gun gun... and i was thinking... i wonder if most of them are gunshots? that is why i ask.... btw i would never do it myself so dont turn it around that way.. i am happy :)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:06 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Gun shot to the head.

Answer by older at 2:18 PM on May. 26, 2010

• GSW's to the head all three.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 2:38 PM on May. 26, 2010