TTC after a miscarriage

How fast can you TTC after having a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends on why the miscarriage occured, your body, etc. You should speak with your doctor or midwife.
    Anonymous

• They usually say to wait 3 months. I was able to get pregnant twice right away, sons 2 and 3.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:55 PM on May. 26, 2010

• You should wait 3 months,, your more likely to miscarry again if you do it any sooner,, I am sorry for your loss,, been through it myself,, please feel free to message me if you would like to talk!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:57 PM on May. 26, 2010

• You are not more likely to miscarry again!! That is false!! It it was early on miscarriage my told suggested waiting until I get my 1st period back! I have had two miscarriages and got pregnant within 3 months and didnt miscarry again. Its whenever you feel you are ready!
    Anonymous

• sorry I have had 5 miscarriages,, and that is what my doctor told me,, 2 of them were back to back,, and I am really happy it worked out for you,,,but no reason to be mean! Every rule doesn't apply all of the time,,but I have no idea if your the person who asked the question or not,,,,,whatever the case maybe someone lost a baby,, and for that I am truly sorry
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:09 PM on May. 26, 2010

• After I lost my first I got pregnant with my DD after about 4 months, my Dr. told me to wait at least 3 months.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 2:32 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I believe I was told just one cycle...but it may depend on the timing of the miscarriage too.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:23 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I was told to wait until after 1 cycle after both my miscarriages, one first term; one 2nd term. Ask your doctor because everyone is different.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:50 PM on May. 26, 2010