Is there certain times of the month where........

.........sex is more pleasurable to you? I've noticed that the 2 weeks before my period, especially the week before it, I can climax a lot easier and it's GREAT. But the week after I'm off my period, it's the opposite. Is it because your hormones get higher right before you start, and lower right after you stop?
Just wondering if anyone else is like this, and why exactly this is. It's not the sex, it's my body reacts differently certain times of the month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep. Exactly nail on the head. Sex is more enjoyable when conception is most possible.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:54 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes, two weeks before your period, you're ovulating. The hormones are all different, the cervical fluid is all different.
    Anonymous

• OMG finally someone just like me I was starting to worry.
    Anonymous

• I was just thinking about this. Yes, it's true for me. When I'm ovulating, I'm very interested in sex and can't wait for the kids to go to sleep so I can jump on DH. lol
    Anonymous

• dang i forget what really good sex is . Being pregnant this time has made my sex life SUCK lol
    Anonymous

• I tend to have my best ones right after my time of month. Maybe because we don't do anthing during and I really wanting it!
    Anonymous

• That's the one thing I miss about my period (I'm over 50 now) is that during it, I had the most intense orgasms. In fact, the more crampy I was, the better the orgasm. I think it had to do with being engorged with blood during that time of month. I do miss that!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:02 PM on May. 26, 2010