Has anyone ever showed interest in you even though they KNEW were married with children?

What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, but they found out VERY VERY quickly that is was never going to happen lol
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 2:13 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes, I was in a bad marriage and we clicked like nobody's business, we fell madly in love. It took 5 years, but I divorced my first husband (no kids) and married my soul mate. We've been married almost 7 years, together for 12, 2 kids =) Now, that was totally mutual, the mistake was marrying my first husband, I was young and dumb, but today, if someone hit on me, I'd take it as a compliment but it would mean nothing, if a man pressed the issue, I would absolutely tell him to buzz off and probably tell my DH.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:15 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes, my dh's friend just told me that he likes me today. I politely yet sternly turned him down and he respected that. He said that I have a good heart and he apologized. Now I've got to figure out what to do about telling or not telling my dh!!

Anonymous

• Anon...I'd tell your husband, and I'd also tell your husband that he did back off....lol
    To he OP....I was engaged and someone didn't care about that (even though I think that's off limits)....I wouldn't give him the time of day. I have to admit it was flattering, but it wasn't an attractive offer! lol
    Anonymous

• YES ! MY HUSBAND FRIEND LIKES ME VERY WELL AND HE WANT ME TO DEV- MY HUSBAND AND MARRY HIM !
    Anonymous

• Yes all the time. I just tell them that I love my husband very much and could not bare to hurt him in such a way.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:29 PM on May. 26, 2010

• yeah,..that turned out to be a big mistake..
    Anonymous

• Yes. I was flattered but told him Don't even think about me cheating!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:42 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes, when I was working it happened quite frequently. I just let them know I'm flattered, but that I'm very happily married.

Answer by missanc at 2:45 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I enrolled myself back into college last year. A guy was getting too friendly and I let him know I was married with kids. He wouldn't stop trying to flirt with me so I literally screamed , in front of every one on campus, "I'm married!!!!!!". He walked away and never spoke to me again.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:06 PM on May. 26, 2010