So who can you? and who can you not?

After having some laughs this weekend, I thought it would be a fun mix-up from the drama to see the number of women who are comfortable enough with their partner or even family members (sister, brother, cousin, etc.) to let some gas (fart, burp) out in front of them.? Who are you not comfortable doing that in front of besides strangers?

I am comfortable enough with my partner and we both fart and burp, and even use the restroom (both 1 and 2) in front of each other. lol. I kind of was amazed that my cousin's gf had never heard him fart before this weekend, and they have been together for 6 years!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I'll do it in front of anyone. Unless I'm kind of sick and they are the really stinky ones, then I'll go off by myself just to spare everyone. My family, my husband's family, have all heard us both have the burps and gas. It drives some of my family crazy, there are a few who used to go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet for gas.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:38 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My husband and I don't do this in front of each other. Only when I was pregnant and couldn't help it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:45 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Passing gas, only comfortable infront of DH and my own kids. Burps, I'm comfortable with family and close friends --- not new friends but good long time friends who know me well.

I can't believe that she hasn't heard for six years either - though I was embarrassed the first time I passed gas in front of my DH, but he had heard that even before marrying me.
    pd4now82

Answer by pd4now82 at 2:48 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I won't do it if I'm in a crowded place (like an elevator) or where people are eating, but other than that... I let it rip. It hurts to hold in farts, and my burps are always small and not loud and annoying, so I can just excuse myself and be done with it. Gas is a natural part of life, and to be embarrassed over it... Well, what a waste of emotion.
    Anonymous

• I'm comfortable in front of my dh, children and parents. Everyone else thinks I'm the perfect lady! Lol No friends that I'm that comfortable with!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:14 PM on May. 26, 2010