Baby burnt over 40% of his body while mommy sunbathes beside him...

Horrible. The poor, poor baby! I think that mommy needs more help than it is possible to give!

link (sorry I can't make it clicky)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2987700/Teacher-tried-to-warn-a-mother-her-baby-was-suffering-from-sunburn.html

29again

Asked by 29again at 2:43 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• That is just horrible. I am terrified of my daughter or one of the kids I babysit for getting burnt or even just sick from being out in the heat too long. I always slather sunblock on them and make sure they have cups of water outside to drink and we don't ever stay out longer than 45 minutes at a time..coming in to take a break, especially when I have toddlers or babies here.
    Sounds like there was something mentally wrong with that woman. Any mother should be able to understand that her baby is burning alive right in her arms, I don't care if they speak the same language or not.
    Maybe she was on drugs or something.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:15 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Anonymous

• Thanks anon, I really appreciate it!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:47 PM on May. 26, 2010

• That's so sad. That poor kid. How can you be so stupid not to know that babies and sun don't mix?
    Anonymous

• That is unreal, how could she not realize what she was doing to the baby?? I am telling some people just lack common sense!

Answer by older at 2:48 PM on May. 26, 2010

• she needs her ass locked up
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:48 PM on May. 26, 2010

• The article seemed to imply that the mother may not be quite all there. Don't know if that is the case, but if so, she needs to be watched like a hawk with that baby.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:50 PM on May. 26, 2010

• What the FREAK?! It sounds like this woman was doing it on purpose and obviously ignoring the other people, and she obviously spoke English, and was pretending not to understand them and ignore them.
    I just wonder what the hell was running through that woman's mind.
    I hope her baby gets taken away and adopted by a good family, or something.
    Anonymous

• Poor baby, it really doesn't sound like she understood.
    Anonymous

• not exactly the same thing but, my daughter got burned pretty badly through her "field day" t-shirt at school the other day. Her back was all red and burned THROUGH the shirt!!

Anonymous