Does your kids sleep with you in your bed?

Or do they sleep in their own bed/room? how old were your kids when started sleeping in their own room? I want my daughter to sleep in her own room.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids slept in their own rooms from the first night they came home from the hospital. My bed is for my husband and I - so we can do whatever we want, whenever we want to!

Answer by missanc at 2:54 PM on May. 26, 2010

• yes! I am divorced, so it is no problem. My 9 year old is always in my bed, and my teenager is if she reads a scary book. My 11 year old is in my bed about half the time.
    I haven't slept alone in 14 years!
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 2:54 PM on May. 26, 2010

• All of my kid sleep in thier own rooms, but that doesn't mean we don't get the "I want to sleep in yours" everynight lol We just walk them back to thier beds!
    Anonymous

• From birth to age 5. Then on his own. His own choice. No issues from it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:56 PM on May. 26, 2010

• sometimes. she has a crib in my room because its better in the winter time. just the way the house is. eventually when she is older she has her own room with her clothes and such upstairs. if i am still in this location when that time comes i hope to move her up there. i am trying to get use to sleeping in her crib but i am a single mom and i don't mind when she sleeps in my bed sometimes.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 2:57 PM on May. 26, 2010

• oh i forgot to add she is 14months old
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 2:58 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I have a journal on my profile about getting kids to sleep in their own beds. We don't believe in co-sleeping at all. My son has always been in his own bed.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:01 PM on May. 26, 2010

• my 1 yr old sleeps in my bed with me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:04 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Both kids stayed in our room - but in their own crib, never sleeping in bed with us - until roughly six months old, then they moved to their own room. Now, I HAVE had them nap with me or DH on the couch, but they've never slept in our bed or with us for night sleep.
    pd4now82

Answer by pd4now82 at 3:13 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My 2 1/2 year old sleeps with me EVERY NIGHT and I would not have it any other way!!!! She loves sleeping in my bed even though she has her own room with a full sized bed. I like that she gets to cuddle with me in the AM and we wake up together and lay in bed together before we get up and greet the day! It is awesome!

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:13 PM on May. 26, 2010