My pelvis hurts SO BAD...

I'm not going to die, but it really is painful! I have 10 more weeks in this pregnancy, and the pressure on my pelvis is almost as bad as my last pregnancy (twins). I walk and I hurt! I sit and it hurts! I lay down and I hurt!
I guess this more of a complaint post....lol I know our little man will be worth it, but jeeze! OWCH!
What hurt the most when you were pregnant???

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 3:03 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My pelvis....like what you say. Both pregnancies near the end it was bad - but I had sciatic nerve issues throughout pregnancies too. The second time seemed worse than the first for both issues.
    pd4now82

Answer by pd4now82 at 3:04 PM on May. 26, 2010

• The pelvic pain can be miserable but it is gone completely once you deliver. Be sure to not agrivate it. Sit down when you put on your panties, pants, socks, and shoes (don't ever step into your clothes). Get out of bed by keeping your feet together and swinging them down to the floor. Separate your legs only when absolutely necessary. Keeping your legs alligned with one another helps a lot.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• pelvis.... its was disgusting how bad it hurt!! UGh!!!!!!

and swelling.... THAT was so gross and it hurt bad to walk :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:13 PM on May. 26, 2010

• With my last it was my cervix. When she flipped head-down she got in a REALLY good kick and bruised it. It hurt to be checked for dilation so bad that I would scream and cry :(

With my son it was my pelvis. He dropped so soon that he seperate the pelvic bones. Any time I would shift my weight or change positions, the bones would rub together and pinch a nerve. It felt like getting stabbed.

My oldest was rather pain-free.
    PandTsmomjuly

Answer by PandTsmomjuly at 3:19 PM on May. 26, 2010