What is one of the funniest/goffiest thing your babies dad has done to the baby?

One comes to my mind...
He tried to put her onsies on frm the feet up and got the neck part caught on her midsection and couldn't figure out why he cuoldn't get it on her,LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on May. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• lol that's really cute. My husband just stands there and looks at me. He freaks out when he has to change a diaper. The wipes we buy don't come apart too easily so I always seperate them before I even open the diaper up! He stands there FREAKING out and cussing at the wipes because he's having to hold legs up, with a poopy butt and of course the baby put his hands in it....It's a horrible horrible mess...lol He never learns though...without fail he's trying to pull wipes apart everytime he has poopy diapers! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:09 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My SO put my son's diaper on backwards, then another time put his onesie OVER my son's pants lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• He put the disposable diaper on inside out. He put my daughter's tights on first and then the diaper. lol
    Anonymous