Can you believe this? How much of a %@!^% can you be?

Barney Frank wants to see Rep. Djou's birth certificate

May 25, 2010, 4:36 pm by Bob Cusack

Tongue firmly in cheek, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) on Tuesday afternoon called on reporters to demand to see the birth certificate of new Rep. Charles Djou (R-Hawaii).

As Djou (pictured here) was being sworn into office, Frank walked the hallway of the Speaker's Lobby off the House floor calling on the media to "do your job" and review Djou's papers.

It was a small bit of payback for the enormous amount of attention some conservatives (and the media) paid to the is-the-president-really-from-America controversy.

But, unlike the commander-in-chief, as Frank knows, being born outside the U.S. does not preclude you from becoming a member of Congress.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/4309-barney-frank-wants-to-see-rep-djous-birth-certificate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you telling me that Bahney Fwank doesn't even know the prerequisites to run for Congress or state level positions?! Do members of Congress read ANY bills or laws?!?!?!? LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:56 PM on May. 26, 2010

• BF is a douche
    Anonymous

• Did Obama ever show papers? I guess I neverheard the result of that.
    Anonymous

• laughingBawney just cwacks me up!!  What is he twying to pwove now?  Wepwesentitives don't have to be bown in the USA.....But then if he had been paying attention, he would KNOW that!

Anonymous

• Oh, lord, I hope he at least knows that much. The article DID say "tongue firmly in cheek", so maybe he was just being catty.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:09 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Anon :37 thank you for the laugh. You put a W everywhere there was suppossed to be a R. How can you say anything about anyone when you can not even spell simple words!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:13 PM on May. 26, 2010

• But, unlike the commander-in-chief, as Frank knows, being born outside the U.S. does not preclude you from becoming a member of Congress.

I would frame a copy and send it over to the douche.  BF couldn't find his ass from his head.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:22 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I take it you have never heard Bawney Fwank speak, have you Delilah's mom? Is this the daily show of ignorance?
    Anonymous

• delilah, the anon was clearly being funny. Like using baby speak.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:24 PM on May. 26, 2010

• lovin, I still do not get why!!Sorry that I find it immature and felt like commenting!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:25 PM on May. 26, 2010