Why does my thing( pussy) sorry for the word ussage but i wnated yall to know what i was talkin bout, but why does it hurt when i walk?

its an almost unbareable pain that comes n goes. its not all the time. havent had any sex in a good while so i know thats not it. im 25 weeks prego!!! has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hahahaha, sorry, just have to laugh at the other words they are giving you for it! We all know what you can call it, thats just the one she used at the moment! lol... And it got ALL YOU TO LOOK AT IT!!

It's deff. the pressure of the baby :o) You should get a big ball to sit on, I got one at Walmart for about $9 and it really helped! I am 37 weeks preg. and still having this problem, only good thing is that now all her extra pressure will help get things going!!! Still kinda giggling about the whole word nonsense... I am having a girl and when we talk about her girl zone, thats just what we will call it! HER GIRL JUNK! My son has Man Junk--- lol

Good Luck!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 3:54 PM on May. 26, 2010

• its probably the pressure and position of the baby
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:29 PM on May. 26, 2010

• There are many other words that you could have used. Vagina works, private area, crotch. Please tellme you aren't having a little girl, what on earth with you refer to her vagina as, please tell me it won't be pussy.
    Anonymous

• it's probably pressure from the baby or it's sitting on a nerve or something. but i'd definitely tell your doc at your next prenatal appointment to be safe. if it's unbearable, give your OB a call right now & see if he'll let you come in early for an examination.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:35 PM on May. 26, 2010

• vagina would of been a good word too... ;) I had this problem when I was preggo, the doc said it was the pressure...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 3:35 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Hoo Hoo, Cooter, Coochie, Vajay-jay anything but the P word! It is the pressure of the baby
    Anonymous

• It's the pressure of the baby bearing down. It's very normal. You could say vagina for the interior girly regions and vulva for the external, for future reference. ;)
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:03 PM on May. 26, 2010

• We just use "private parts". :)
    Anonymous