How do i know if I was blocked by someone on cm?

I think I might have been blocked and just wondered how i can find out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on May. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It goes both ways. If you block someone, then you are both blocked from each other.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE- I have someone blocked and I can see them and their posts. I can see this person in the group as active but havent seen any posts or replies. I can however view her profile. I am not stalking, I clicked on it to see what was going on.
    Anonymous

• It won't block posts, just blocks personal messages.
    Anonymous

• Hi OP - if you are blocked from someone's profile, when you visit her page you will see a red box beneath her avatar box that says "You have been blocked from viewing this member's profile page."

As the previous member stated, when you block someone from your page you are automatically blocked from theirs.

If you think there is a problem with your block list contact The CafeMom Admin Team.
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 3:16 PM on May. 27, 2010