so who all agrees with Ms Pelosi?

~ House Speaker Nancy Pelosi~ "The Democratic Congress and the Obama administration share a strong commitment to fiscal discipline and common sense in our budget, and we must continue to do everything in our power to boost our economic recovery, rein in the deficits we inherited, and remain responsible stewards of the public purse. After President Bush and Republicans in Congress turned record surpluses into record deficits and nearly doubled the national debt, Democrats are returning our nation to a course of fiscal responsibility."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe they should drug test her....
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 6:52 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Anonymous

• rolling on floor          Thanks!!  I needed a good laugh!!

Anonymous

•  

More people should remember that Congress, NOT the president, is responsible for the budgets (LOL), and that the Dims (spelling error intentional) were in power two YEARS before Barry was in the White House. So who exactly did he inherit this from?

Anonymous

• Can you contradict yourself that many times in one sentence without breaking rules of language?confused

Anonymous

• LMAO! You have to admit, she would make a pretty good comedian!   How the heck does she say that with a straight face?!

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• No. And I am a Democrat.

Interesting story on NPR this morning about the 2006 freshman class of the Senate and how difficult they found it to effect ANY of the changes they'd promised to make.

The overall institution is the problem, moreso than the individual members.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• How the heck does she say that with a straight face?!

Botox, baby!  LOL

Anonymous

• liarDo I agree that Ms Pelosi um,,,,,stretches the truth to make it fit into her version of Utopia?  Yes.

29again

Answer by 29again at 4:16 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I will highlight the things that I agree with in the statement *please note that I only agree with the words that I am highlighting, I am in no way agreeing that this congress has been responsible in any manner whatsoever*

"The Democratic Congress and the Obama administration share a strong commitment to fiscal discipline and common sense in our budget, and we must continue to do everything in our power to boost our economic recovery, rein in the deficits we inherited, and remain responsible stewards of the public purse. After President Bush and Republicans in Congress turned record surpluses into record deficits and nearly doubled the national debt, Democrats are returning our nation to a course of fiscal responsibility."

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:19 PM on May. 26, 2010