Don't know if I should go in (TMI)...

I am miscarrying and when I get crampy I bleed a lot...soak through a tampon in less that 10 minutes (don't have pads, hubby won't pick any up and I can't go get any). When the cramping settles down so does the bleeding (soaks through the tampon in bout 30 to 45 minutes. Hubby doesn't think I need to go in, but I am not sure. This is my 4th miscarriage and I have never bled this heavily before (but I am also 12 weeks and the latest I miscarried before this one was 9 weeks). Would you go in or wait it out? This has been going on since 10:30 this morning.

sondamom0828

Asked by sondamom0828 at 4:30 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Health

• sorry for your loss, but i would say go in just to make sure things are fine
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:33 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I agree with ANON..all the way.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:38 PM on May. 26, 2010

• GO!! What are you waiting for? I'm sorry for your loss. And I agree with PP about hubby.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 4:38 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes, you should go in. You shouldn't be bleeding that much where you soak through a tampon that quickly. The bleeding should be like a regular period if not slightly heavier, but not that heavy where it takes anywhere from 10-30 minutes to soak through. You should go in and you should be examined to make sure your body is handling it like it should be.

And Yes, your husband is an ass hole for not going and getting you pads. Also for not taking your worries seriously. He needs to be kicked.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:46 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Sorry for your loss and yes you should go in asap.
    harteri

Answer by harteri at 7:13 PM on May. 26, 2010

• go in you are in my thoughts i am so sorry!!!
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 7:22 PM on May. 26, 2010