i think i am pregnant

At the begining of last month i had a miscarriage and they said i was 4 weeks but in febuary i missed my periodand i never missed my period before beside wen i got pregnant wit my son. so i was thinkin that i am still pregnant and growin. i been havin pain in my vaginal are and also pains in my sides . so i was thinkin maybe i got pregnant during the time i was pregnant wit the another one but is still carryin the one i got pregnant wit in febrary cause i dont think i would of been 4 weeks i should of been more than that if i got pregnant in january and missed my period febraruy. someone give me some advice plzz.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you might just be having a hysterical pregnancy. Your body and mind prob just having gotten over the lost.
    Anonymous

• yeah i really dont thonk u can be preg and then get preg with a different baby after that no way if you just had a mis it can take 6 months to get preg thats how long to get your bady back to normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 27, 2010

• No actually u could get pregnant after the 2 weeks is up so u don't know wat ur talkin about so shut the fuck up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 27, 2010