Computer Time?!

I dont think kids should make their own rules and get their way all the time but I read an article that caught my attention about PARENTS spending so much time on the computer but limiting their kids time. How much time do you spend on the computer? I usually only go on it early morning or during nap time...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do get online alot is I add it all up .... from 12pm-1pm ..my kids watch "their shows" ( Clifford and Dragon Tales) ... and after I finsih their lunch i am usually able to get on for about 15-20 mintues during that time... and then around 1:30 while my son is sleeping if I get all the housework and laundry done I can get on again ( usually about another 15 mintues)

Then at night the kids and my husbadn always go to bed before 10...I cannot go to sleep that early so i get back online usually for 2 hours or so....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:21 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I spend practically all day on the computer at work, but I'm assuming you're not going to count that. For pleasure, at home, I'm generally only on the computer for an hour or so after my kids have gone to bed. If I'm on the computer at a time other than that, it's usually because I'm checking something specific (ordering pizza, adding a movie to my Netflix queue before I forget, looking up a name of someone who's mentioned to see where I know them from, etc.), and it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes.
    Anonymum

Answer by Anonymum at 5:25 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Morning, nap, and bed.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:25 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I'm still working & don't have the baby yet (30 days to go) but I am only on it while I am at work (my job is boring). Even when I am home I am only on it to look something up for my Husband.
    MamaBranson20

Answer by MamaBranson20 at 6:36 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Well does anyone think it's just okay to stay on the computer all day and make your kids go play or do whatever? I'm talking like 2 year old to 5 year old. I get aggravated with moms who stay at home while their husband work their butt of and they just get to play onthe computer all day...
    Anonymous