What would be a good ttc diet for someone having a hard time?

I just have a friend that stays on me all the time telling me not to eat certain foods because they have too much estrogen. So, what foods should i avoid eating if i want to ttc and what foods are really good for you that would help produce whatever conceiving horomones i need? Please help. I would hate the think that i can't become pregnant because of foods that i am eating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would avoid a lot of soy products.
    Anonymous

• But really.....people who eat just about everything get pregnant, so there is no sense in blaming yourself. Maybe your friend is trying to help, but you can find a thousand different theories if you ask a thousand different people. Just listen to your doctors and stay healthy, hoping for the best. But, don't blame yourself!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:26 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Green foods! Eat lots of them! They have folic acid in them, it doesnt HELP you get pregnant but its something the baby will need once concieved (the reason we take prenatal vitmins!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 27, 2010