Has anyone had pt that showed up real faint and what was the outcome?

lyric123

Asked by lyric123 at 5:47 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Most will have a witness line (faint line)  go to www.peeonastick.com for more info

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:48 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yep, it was positive.
    Anonymous

• My faint line was positive. That strip has a chemical in it that will only react to the pregnancy hormone. Nothing else could turn it pink. I have a friend who is a lab tech and I asked her.
    Anonymous

• yes i had a faint line...i was pregnant..but miscarried...the doctor said i was prego b ut soon after i lost it and the hormones had started to drop that is why when i tested it was faint. had i not tested and waitted like a week of two more i would have thought i just had a late period. i wish i had cuz it was pretty rough emotionaly to know i had lost a baby....becareful and get to the doc asap.
    Anonymous

• Mine was faint because I tested early. I tested again a few days later and it was much darker. It was definitely positive - I had twins!
    Anonymous

• It is very very very rare to get a false positive. People get a false negative often. If the line is faint, it's still a positive. I know from experience.
    Anonymous

• I have been pregnant 3 times.. The first was a faint line but I lost the baby at 8 weeks.... 2nd pregnancy Very dark line but didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 8 weeks! lol and this last time it was faint and that was because I took the test REALLY REALLY EARLY..lol I found out this time at 3 weeks.... let me tell ya it is way better to find out at 8 weeks than at 3 weeks it makes for a LONG pregnancy! :) I think the faint like is just the test and has nothing to do with a mc..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:58 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I tested right at 4 weeks, so it was VERY early and it was faint...but now I am 32 weeks along...
    Anonymous

• Yes, I got a faint line with all 3 babies... mostly because I realized and tested so soon. I was prego all three times and the lines were darker within days.
    Anonymous