Have you ever come across someone you know in real life on here?

Did you tell them that you know them? Why or why not?

DigiScrapperMom

Asked by DigiScrapperMom at 6:09 PM on May. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yep... I know a number of women on here personally.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:11 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Only two my sil who originally told me about the site and got me to join. And my cousin who i told about the site and got to join.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:13 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes. My best friend from high school.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:14 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes a friend from high school, she is also my friend from facebook.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 6:15 PM on May. 26, 2010

• nope dont know no one in person that is on this site , as far as family i wouldnt want to this is where i go to get away from everything and every one to have my fun
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:16 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Yes, 2. Both I knew lived near me. One I was at Chuck E Cheese and noticed that this lady looked familiar, so I got brave and asked her if she was on CafeMom, and it WAS who I thought it was. Another I had met on here and we got to be friends on facebook too. I was with my sister and BIL looking at the house they are buying and this women walks in. I didnt think anything of it till that night when the girl emailed me and asked me if that was me...
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 6:16 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I like this site because it is anonymous.....I don't give out any identifying info really, or ask anyone for any. So, I might be talking to my next door neighbor and I wouldn't know it. That is what allows me to have so much freedom to talk about what is on my mind. I don't usualy post anonymously, by the way. I just didn't want anyone to take this as a challenge to figure out who I am!
    Anonymous

• i dont think so. and im glad. i dont really want anyone i know to know some of things i ask or answer sometimes, lol. especially if its advice about a situation regarding THEM!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 8:51 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i met someone from here in real life, but i don't think i met someone on here from real life (did that make sense? i'm tired lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:11 PM on May. 26, 2010