Are men children in trapped in adult bodies?

I an watching my husband try to prepare dinner for our toddler and can only wonder...

What do you think?

superclutz

Asked by superclutz at 6:22 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OH, they never growup their toys just get bigger and more expensive.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:22 PM on May. 26, 2010

• lol.. i just think society has allowed men to act this way for too long.... and we always put up with it..
    Anonymous

• I say yes and especially when they are sick.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 6:24 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I'm often convinced mine is. This morning he called me in a panic that I HAD to come to his work with my spare car key because his was missing. We have one of those newer push-button start cars that WON'T start if the key isn't in the car. He said he could start the car and drive it, but he needed to get into the trunk immediately and it wouldn't open and I needed to come RIGHT AWAY.

**sigh**

"Honey, there's a trunk release lever inside the car. Look to the left of the steering column."

Pause...."OH! That worked!"

And the key was IN the trunk.

168 IQ, but when panicked, dumb as a post.

**grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 6:30 PM on May. 26, 2010

• banging head into wallyes.... they are so immature....

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:36 PM on May. 26, 2010

• That is the easiest question ever......... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 7:22 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I think this can be anyone because I know some guys who are awesome my sons or the guys are very great young men and a good portion of the guys I know are just fine they are strong men. Not every man is childish just like not every woman is mature. JMO
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:43 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Generally speaking, and of course there are exceptions, men tend to be self-indulgent and self-centered much like toddlers. The difference between men and women is that men do what THEY think is important, whatever that may be...Women tend to think about other people. Of course there are exceptions!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:02 PM on May. 26, 2010