Memorial Weekend Menu?

Ladies, lets have your menu's I need ideas, lol.
My family is sick of the same ol same ol, so yeah here we go again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• One of my favorite "holiday" dishes is a red, white, and blue berry dessert to celebrate the holiday. Cut up strawberries and mix with blueberries. Take a small amount of sour cream and mix in powdered sugar until it's a "runny" consistency. Mix that in with the berries to coat them. It's really good! My kids look forward to this "dessert" Memorial Day and July 4 every year.

Answer by missanc at 10:24 PM on May. 26, 2010

• We've recently been making ham and pineapple kabobs on the grill which are fabulous, even better are bacon wrapped chicken with pineapple and mushroom kabobs. The salty with the sweet, yum! For sides I recently found a couscous salad recipe that is really good, and a broccoli salad with bacon and nuts and cranberries. Other staples, which you're probably sick of are deviled eggs, grilled veggies, corn on the cob, sausage and peppers....For dessert we love the "flag" cake, yellow cake covered in cool whip with strawberries and blueberries on top or a chocolate enclair cake with graham crackers, vanilla pudding, chocolate and cool whip.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:56 PM on May. 27, 2010