I'm 17 and pregnant with twins

I want to hear about labor from people that have experienced it

Asked by firsttimemom919 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wow, TWINS! Congratulations! I have only had singles, and both my labors were very different. Are you planning to try to have them vaginally? I would definately recommend it based on the fact that the more natural you TRY to have your birth the less complications you might have. Twins though... youch. The best advice I can give you is to do a lot of reasearch. The more you know the less scary it can be. Go through all your options with your doctor and make a plan. You birth will probably NOT go by plan, but it makes you feel better if you have some sense of control over the situation.

It hurts... a lot. BUT that's why they make epdiurals. However, epidurals can slow your labor and cause complications, so again, talk to your doctor about it. I can give you a play by play if you want, but that's too long to post here! : )

Answer by sapient at 4:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• CONGRATS try a dula it helps and going on a birthing ball and just do breathing and watch videos and or hypno birthing anything that can help is great when your in labor

Answer by Patience1 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2008