any one else trying to potty train there little one?

my dd is 18 months she will be 19 months in 9 days and this is day 2 and and i think she is doing great
she only had 3 accidents today and went and used the potty 11 times :D one of which was a poopie! anyone else potty training there little one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yep I Am My Daughter Will Be 19 Mths In 2 Days 2day Is The 2nd Day For Us To. She Has Had 4 Accidents And Went In The Potty 7 Times 1 Was A Poopie 1 To.
    Baileysmom1029

Answer by Baileysmom1029 at 7:14 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Great for you guys! Our little one is 20 months and we've been at it since about 18 months... she's doing great. She had a full week with no accidents early on, then a kind of major regression, but now she's doing great again. My advice is keep at it no matter what... that sounds like a fantastic start. At this age, they aim to please, really.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 9:10 PM on May. 26, 2010

• We are too! This is day 6 of training pants. She had an oops yesterday--she accidentally closed her bedroom door and threw a tantrum and peed her pants--I don't think this one counts, today she was with my mom and they tried to pee at the store before they left and she wet her pants in the car--I don't' know if this one should count. Otherwise she is doing great and takes the lead at home. I can't however get her to poop in the potty. She did it 3 times in 4 days about 2 weeks ago but nothing since.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:43 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Coala...I definitely had a good laugh on yours. All I could imagine was my DD closing the door and throwing a fit and peeing in her pants hahaha. I'm sorry..that's funny. Anyways. I introduced my 22 month old yesterday and she wanted to play with it all day. She went in there and sat on it like a million times though. I am still trying. No luck with peeing or pooping yet.
    Anonymous

• my dd wont pee in a little potty i had to get her a seat that goes on top of the normal toilet for her to use, and she wont use it if she knows i am watching her..i have to make it look like i am egnoring her..maybe that can help you too....but to get her to poop in the potty i have to sit in front of her with a snack and her water for about 10 to 20 mins but she usually does it before the time is up :D good luck mommies!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:53 AM on May. 27, 2010