Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ammended Tax Return

We just bought a house april 30th, do you know how i can check on our tax return for $8,000. I went to the irs website but cant figure it out?


Asked by Fairy_Wings at 7:45 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 9 (314 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • there is a number on the irs web site and you can call and talk to them.
    Good luck on that you will be waiting for a while. We filled ours in January and are still waiting on it

    Answer by hisblueeyes at 7:50 PM on May. 26, 2010

  • We ammended 2008 in February 2010 for a child in our care. We just go the check two days ago. Don't know if your house will go through the same channels. Just thought I would share...

    Answer by love2snorkel70 at 8:05 PM on May. 26, 2010

  • We amended our 2007 tax refund in November of 2009 and didn't get our refund until mid-February. You'll get it, it just takes a long long time.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on May. 27, 2010