Do you watch Todllers in Tiaras?

I just saw a bit of it today and my god. Is this what our society has stooped down to? Dressing our children like little ho bags and making them perform like show dogs? Ever notice that the moms of those girls are fat and ugly too? They're probably making their daughters do it because they were too fat and ugly to do it themselves. So ridiculous. It's ridiculous that there are moms out there teaching their daughters to care about nothing but clothes and make up when we need more smart women in the world to run this country when men mess it up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• No, it makes me throwing up

Anonymous

• haha i watched it today and thought the same! i even said that about all the fat moms trying to make their skinny 8 yr olds diet.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 8:05 PM on May. 26, 2010

• No... it's DISGUSTING!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I stoped watching because my daughter wanted to start doing it. I admit I thought it about but then I realized that it would only harm my daughters self esteem when she did not win. I'm nto saying she isn't pretty enough to win because she is very beautiful but I am not willing to make her look so artificial and hookerish
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:18 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Nope, I agree w/ op & everybody else, its DISGUSTING!!!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:03 PM on May. 26, 2010

• no I couldnt bare to watch the ridiculousness!

Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:34 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I have watched it a couple times and am always horrified by the way the moms seem to think they are doing their children a favor. Yes I too have noticed how all the moms are fat and ugly ! How ironic! It is disgusting!
    TakeNoticeNow

Answer by TakeNoticeNow at 7:14 AM on May. 27, 2010

• It's truely disgusting. A lot of those little girls spend more time learning to do the run-way walk, sing, dance, whatever and all than they do playing. The one episode I saw, the mom had her daughter taught how to "flirt" with the judges...certain smile, wink, sexy little walk, kinda shaking her booty, the whole nine yards and the kid was only like, between 5 and 7 yrs. I love the thing they all say about how the child is not allowed to do all that anyplace but pagents....HELLO, it's televised, the whole world is watching your little one act like a hooker.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 9:14 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My hubs and I have seen commercials for the show and I think the girls look un-natural- why can't they look like the sweet KIDS they are, why do they have to be made up to look like mini-hookers? My hubs noticed and commented on how fat and ugly the moms were. He also thinks this show would attract pedophiles.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on May. 28, 2010

• yeah because of course if you are in child beauty pageants you will grow up to be nothing but a" ho bag" ... they are not just judged on the looks ...and they have been around alot longer than the show has been on ....... Did you ever think the kids WANT to be in it...like one of the PP said her daughter said she wanted to be in them...and just because a parent does put their kids in them, doesnt mean they are less pf parents...

I also guess that you dont let your children watch tv, because there are so many things on there that can only teach them to rely on their looks....

Maybe you should make a post about something that is really sad and ridiculous..like child pornography, not a hobby that has been around for a long time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 28, 2010