• In the Spotlight:

Is celebrating anothers bad karma gonna give you bad karma?

I saw a friend at the store and she told me about another mutual ex-friend who lost her daughter to the bio-dad (due to her drug useage). This ex-friend has seriously betrayed both of us, in seperate incidents, to create this alienation and we both got a chuckle out of her situation and said together "Well, Karma's a bitch" then I thought oh wait, if I enjoy anothers hardship,no matter how deserving, then am I creating bad karma for myself?

mom2priceboys

Asked by mom2priceboys at 8:52 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nah, just recognizing the universe's setting things in balance, just cuz you notice doesn't make you a bad person. & if you have a bad history together you may even view this as her getting some of the karma due her for the way she treated you!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:56 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i think it can, but who am i....BUDDAH!! lol i understand the lady did you and your friend dirty but nothing funny about having a child taking away, even if its the person own fault. maybe He had the child taken away so He can show her that using drugs has it's consquences....but that's just me.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:58 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i guess there are some things that I wouldnt wish on my worst enemie, for me it would be something like this or any serious illness etc, I would be thinking more along the lines of maybe its the drugs that have made her hurt people close to her, including yourself, and I would hope for her she could get the help she needs to get off them and work towards getting her children back.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:07 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Oh ladies I totally understand the reality of having your child taken away as I have buried two one at almost 7 and one 2 days after birth. This situation does not fall upon a hardened heart.
    However, she has chosen her life with a specific destructive man and to continue a sorid relationship with meth despite the loss of family and friends.
    I also understand this addiction as I have overcome it myself. She is in total denial about her addiction and any attempts at getting her help are unwelcomed.
    Thank you for your answers
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:33 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I dont know why all you MOM"S are defending someone who decided drugs over her child. They dont just take your child they offer you rehab. Anyone who can not put their children first should get them taken away. I would never do drugs especially knowing that I could lose my children. It isn't worth it.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 10:23 PM on May. 26, 2010