Enfagrow formula

Did anyone's toddler use the enfagrow? How long?

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 8:59 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We sure did! We used it when she was about 12 months to 17 months. We loved it! Some people say it's a waste of money but someone with a picky eater it is amazing, your baby will be getting all of the nutrinets she doesn't get from a regualr toddler diet.
    Anonymous

• Thank you!! Thats exactly what i wanted to hear!!! My son has been using it since he turned one on May 5th. Hes a VERY picky eater!!!!! The only thing i can get him to really eat & enjoy is mac & cheese and bananas!! So im happy that hes still getting the nutrients he needs!
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 9:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• No, I just kept breastfeeding. Maybe if I wasn't breastfeeding I would, I don't know!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 9:20 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My son didn't like the vanilla flavored one. Which flavor did you all get? I was very disappointed that my son didnt take to it.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:40 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i got my son the gentlease one, since that was the formula he used, i was afraid of upsetting his tummy if i didnt! He loves it just like it was his normal formula!
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 9:42 PM on May. 26, 2010

• My son stopped formula (as in he didn't want it anymore) at a year and drank cow milk. I got a few samples of the enfagrow and thought I'd give it a shot. I wonder if he just wasn't fond of the taste anymore??? Thanks for the tip though, EthansMommy!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:45 PM on May. 26, 2010