Recipe help

I need a crock pot recipe with pork tenderloins! HELP ME!! I have some other stuff for ingredients but Im not ogin to list them. I will see if I have them for each recipe.

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 9:20 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I have two pork tenderloin recipes for the crock pot that we really really like, one is with sauerkraut and apples, the other is with salsa verde, onions, green peppers and potatoes...if either of those interest you, let me know and I'll give you the recipe, GL.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:24 PM on May. 26, 2010

• http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

this is an awesome blog about crockpotting it lol you may find something there :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:26 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I don't follow recipes, I just season, add a little liquid, and go. My favorite so far has been a dry mesquite bbq rub. Pork tenderloin is easy. Makes incredible bbq pork for sandwiches too.
    Anonymous

• My favorite things to do are ridiculously easy

For pork dip sandwiches: put the pork tenderloin in the crockpot. Season with garlic, black pepper, basil leaves if you have them & large chopped onions. Add liquid, I use beef broth, & either beer, dry white wine, or apple cider. let it cook all day, Serve on french rolls w/ broth to dip in.

To make it into a roast just add peeled sliced carrots & potatoes with the broth and seasonings.

Or BBQ Pork Sandwiches: I put the pork tenderloin in the pot with large chunks of chopped onions (or skip the onions) and a bottle of my favorite BBQ sauce, I like Bullseye the best, but you can use any. Cook all day, after a few hours break the pork down & shred with a fork, continue cooking, serve on buns.

Mexican Pork- add finely chopped onions to the pork in the crockpot, & a can or either red or green enchilada sauce, cook all day, use in tortillas for buritos, or to make enchiladas.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:41 AM on May. 27, 2010