Help...I'm at wits end!

My six year old is out of control and I don't know what to do anymore! He is constantly acting out towards me. He does things that he knows will make me angry and lately he's almost been reverting to a small (like a 2 year old) child. He's peeing in garbage cans and in his toy box, he's screaming at the top of his lungs when I say something he doesn't like, he runs away when he knows that he's going to be sent to his room and locks the door of whatever room he runs into, he's constantly stealing things that don't belong to him and then lying about it...I don't know what to do! I don't understand why he's so angry at me...I feel like such a horrible mother, like I've failed to raise my child right. But the thing is he is only like this with me. He would NEVER act like this with his father, and he's never like this with his grandparents...what do I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on May. 26, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• take him to a developmental specialist...yesterday.

Anonymous

• talk to the doc asap
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:25 PM on May. 26, 2010