Am I the only one that only likes American Idol when they're making fun of them in the beginning??? lol

I can't stand the rest of the show...it's pretty much average singers who sing other peoples' songs. To me it's way boring!!!!
But...I love when they get all the kooks and bad singers and make fun of them lol
I'm not really a mean person, but it makes me laugh! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on May. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• I feel the same way! Once they get rid of all the horrible singers I stop watching. It cracks me up how many ppl apparently don't have any real friends in their lives! If one of my friends was that bad I'd tell them before they made that big of an ass out of themselves!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:32 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I'm the same way. Lol! I did watch the 1st 2 seasons. But, after that it got old to me. But, I still watch the 1st couple of episodes. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:33 PM on May. 26, 2010

• LOL...I always end up missing it then I have to hear everyone talk about who's singing and what a "great" job they did and they wish so and so would win......ugh...
    LETS JUST GET TO THE HUMILIATING PART AGAIN!!!! lol hahaha
    Anonymous

• That's all I tune in for, then it's off to something else.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 9:39 PM on May. 26, 2010

• I watch the auditions, then skip the middle "hollywood" part and watch when there is like 5 left :) ...I do this with the Bachelor/Bachelorette too. I just wait until there is a few left!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:42 PM on May. 26, 2010

• i watch from beginning to end...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:45 PM on May. 26, 2010

• It's the only time we ever watch the show. We won't miss it when it';s finally gone.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:02 AM on May. 27, 2010